Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It goes on

I have been feeling a bit deflated with my work at the moment,but alas I have to continue with work. I have started to try and do one drawing or more if I can manage per day. I am not whingeing but I amidst an essay so trying to a drawing per day is tricky whilst trying perfect a pose.
DSC00858DSC00862DSC00864
DSC00866

 

I have enjoyed it (sort of) I have been printing some images and doing some manipulation on Photoshop at the same time. I have decided to create a visual research sketchbook because have these images in my sketchbook was not working for me, I felt like my sketchbook was starting to look a bit higgledy piggledy.  I HAVE PUT AN END TO TODAY HURRAH
I have not been able to post thing on my blog because of the lack of internet at my premises, I am in the process of sorting that out at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment