Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Evaluation

 

For the unit x project i felt confident in my work because I knew what I wanted to achieve. So far I have been mixing photography and illustrations. So far I have enjoyed the use of my personal blog but I still do not understand the need for a group blog I am finding it very disruptive to my work and confusing.

I feel a tad stuck and annoyed because I do not have print skills I feel I should be allowed in the print room so I can make some prints using some of the drawings that I have been doing.

So far I have tried to utilise Photoshop in my project as it is the only workshop appropriate to what I am doing at the moment. So far working outside my sketchbook and working on the 30 by 30 cm cardboard has been liberating and less daunting than working in a A3 sketchbook. I even went to London so some exhibitions and my favourite was the one at the Saatchi gallery about photography, it gave me more confidence to try and ‘dress up’ and experiment more I still need add up more props i.e. wigs

So far I am thinking of making engravings like the ones in the in the special collections library, I am have seen some examples in the laser room. For my final piece I think I want to do a very large scale drawing with min portraits I am going to use a roller as material, I suppose it is just an idea, I am going to start doing that as of now to see whether it works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment